FINAL PTO NEWS & NOTES – MAY 26th, 2021
Wow - what a year it has been! We made it through the pandemic school year! PTO would like to thank you all for your support and patience while we adjusted our events and activities. We are so grateful for our Redstone community!
- We are excited to announce our new board for next year:
- President – Jeanne Mondrus
- Vice President – Keri Carland
- Treasurer – Robin Triplett
- Secretary – Megan Olson
- Upcoming Events:
- Look for details on our welcome back celebration! This will be the same day as supply drop off in August and will be a great opportunity to connect with other families & see what PTO has in store for the school year ahead. More to come!
- Spirit Wear - a link will go out in late July / early August for Redstone Spirit wear.
- Volunteer Spotlight - With this graduating 5th grade class we are losing many of our beloved volunteers. Please know how much we have appreciated you over the years and how greatly you will be missed!
- Outgoing 5th Grade Families – We wish you all the best in your future adventures! If you are continuing on to RHMS, please look for PCA updates/opportunities on the RHMS Parent Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/RockyHeightsMiddleSchoolParentGroup
- Box Tops: No more clipping - just scan your receipt. See how at: btfe.com
- Amazon Smile: Use the link below or designate Redstone Elementary School PTO as your charity of choice. smile.amazon.com/ch/86-1144750
- King Soopers Rewards: Please enroll your rewards card under Redstone Elementary. https://www.kingsoopers.com/account/communityrewards/