Here comes Spring and its time to dive back into our Redstone Elementary community!
We are thrilled to be back having a Spring Event again. But we need some key volunteers to help pull it off. The Spring Kentucky Derby Event is on May 7th at 6PM at Mike Ward Maserati.
1. Silent Auction Coordinator
- This volunteer will work with the Class Basket and Teacher Experience Coordinators to put together the silent auction (TBD) for the big event. In the past we’ve used Auctria website as an online tool to help.
2. Teacher Experience Auction Items Coordinator
- This volunteer will work with Nicole to put together teacher experiences for the auction. This includes items like doing a special craft after school, movie and popcorn, principal for the day, etc.
3. Ticket Sales Coordinator
- 1 or 2 volunteers. Responsible for coordinating the start of sales, keeping accurate spreadsheets of sales, possibly creating a QR code for sales, coordinating check-in and any other items needed at the entrance table of the event (i.e. drink tickets).
4. Decoration Coordinator
- The name says it all! The theme is Derby party! You’ll be allocated a budget.
5. Set-up and Clean-up Crew
PLEASE NOTE- All coordinators are asked to attend a planning meeting the week after Spring Break on March 21.