Wed, Jan 22 1:53pm
January 30 (6PM-7:30PM) - NACHO AVERAGE PTO MEETING & LEADER IN ME INFORMATION NIGHT:
- Come mingle with other families, learn more about the events and activity of PTO in the 2nd semester & ask questions, raffle prizes, nacho bar for adults, childcare provided (snack only for kids).
- Students present about Leader in Me program.
- ***Please fill out the following if you plan to bring your children to childcare: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pRyHOS1-yN5-9Q4URpOTmcNXxOhxgf5fPcXBNq9cIes/edit
February 7 (7:45-8:30AM): Donuts with Dads/Loved Ones. Join us in the cafeteria for donuts and juice or coffee. **Please do not leave your children at the school until 8:25.
April 3 (6L30PM): Spring Social - PTO is gearing up for our annual spring social and auction. This year the event will be adults only. We will have more information about the event soon, but in the meantime, the PTO could use some help with donations for the auction! All donations are tax deductible.
- Do you or someone you know own a business that would like to donate a service, gift card, voucher, product, etc.?
- Donate use of a vacation home- These are a HUGE hit!
- Donate tickets to sporting events, the symphony or theater tickets you may not be using
- Donate lift tickets, ski passes, or ski lessonsyou might not use
- Donate unused gift cards you already own, but may not redeem