PTO Newsletter 10/6/21
Hello Redstone families! Below are some PTO updates:
Upcoming PTO Dates
10/8/21 - Rockin’ Run Prize Day
10/12 - 10/14/21 - Book Fair
10/13 - 10/14/21 - Parent Teacher Conferences
10/18 - 10/22/21 - Fall Break
10/29/21 - Halloween Parade and Classroom Celebrations, PTO Fall Festival (Evening Event)
11/1/21 - No School for Students, Professional Development Day
11/5/21 - Picture Retake Day, Principal’s Coffee and PTO Meeting
The Redstone Rockin Run was a huge success!! Thank you to everyone who coordinated, donated, and volunteered - this wouldn’t have happened without you! And, congratulations to all the students for running a great race. Prize day is Friday, October 8 - we can’t wait to celebrate! Here are the prize categories:
Raise $50 - Hyper-color school sticker
Raise $100 - Color changing Redstone cup
Raise $150 - Dippin' Dots party
Raise $300 - Spin the prize wheel
Raise $500 - Night at the Nuggets (2 Denver Nuggets tickets)
Most race laps completed per grade level - DJ for the day
These funds will be used for classroom technology improvements, educator professional development grants, social-emotional curriculum, and student support services.
The Redstone PTO Fall Festival is coming up on October 29. Join us for a Chick-fil-A dinner, trick-or-treat street, face painting, crafts, games and prizes! Tickets are $5 in advance, and include dinner, or $5 at the door without dinner. Tickets will be on sale soon - stay tuned for details!
Keep in touch with the Redstone PTO
- Konstella (Class Directories, Announcements, Signups, and more!) https://www.konstella.com
- Facebook (Private Parent Only Page) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404067776500707
- PTO Website http://dcsdrse.ss14.sharpschool.com/cms/One.aspx?portalId=11439387&pageId=11817115
Redstone PTO Volunteer Opportunities
Welcome to the start of the school year! We are excited to get back to the community we love at Redstone, and the PTO would love to have your help in making this the best school year yet. If you're interested in volunteering or supporting the PTO, please fill out the interest form linked below!
The Redstone Spirit Rock is now available for reservations. Our Spirit Rock is a fun way to spread any kind of positive message. Rent the rock to celebrate a birthday, thank a teacher or staff member, wish good luck on competitions or tournaments, recognize milestones, etc.
Cost is $10 per reservation. You’ll see a Paypal link in the Sign Up Genius - please make sure to pay for your date(s) when you reserve your spot.
PTO Fundraising Opportunities
- King Soopers Rewards: Please enroll your rewards card under Redstone Elementary. Click the link below - it will require you sign into your account (or register if you have never done so) and search for Redstone Elementary PTO or use our number YB132 under the Community Rewards Section. https://www.kingsoopers.com/account/communityrewards/
- Box Tops: No more clipping - just scan your receipt. See how at: https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Amazon Smile: When you shop on Amazon please consider shopping through Amazon Smile. A portion of all sales through Amazon Smile is donated to Redstone. You can use the link below or designate Redstone Elementary School PTO as your charity of choice. www.smile.amazon.com/ch/86-1144750