Wed, Mar 4 9:17am
- March 4th: Mod Market Restaurant Night - join us for a night off from cooking & raise $$ for Redstone!
- March 6th: Principal’s Coffee, Essentials Teacher Talk, and PTO Updates - come hear the latest updates for Mrs. Moyle, our wonderful essentials teachers, and our PTO.
- March 9-12: Book Fair Volunteers Still Needed, please sign up if you can: https://www.konstella.com/app/school/594203dce4b039b99f6d19c0/signups/5e5057ca6e1cd6904cd8cdfd
- March 10-12: Conference Meals - We are still in need of a few items to feed our awesome staff. https://www.konstella.com/app/school/594203dce4b039b99f6d19c0/signups/5e5554edb53cff80f2702a75
- March 25th - Shake Shack Restaurant Night - who doesn’t love shakes??? Join us & raise $$ for our school!
- April 3rd (6:30PM-10:00PM) - Spring Event/Auction - get ready for our roaring 20’s spring social & auction. Adults only please!
- Paint the Rock - Dates are still available, and the weather is getting better. Why not sign up?! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4fa4ab2ca7fb6-redstone2
Box Tops Update - We are just $165 from our goal of $1000! Please continue to clip and send traditional box tops in with your student through the end of the school year. There is a collection box by the front office. Don’t forget the Box Tops program is going digital so download the FREE Box Tops App, set Redstone Elementary School as your school, and scan your receipts! If you have any questions please contact Tricia Krob at Tricia.Krob@gmail.com or Jenelle Bennington at Jenelle.email@example.com