PTO Newsletter 11/12/21
Hello Redstone families! Below are some PTO updates:
Upcoming PTO Dates
- 11/12/21 - Principal’s Coffee and PTO Meeting
- 11/17/21 - Thanksgiving Lunch, Skate City event
- 11/22/21 - 11/26/21 - Thanksgiving Break
- 12/7/21 - Hour of Code event for families
- 12/9/21 - Choir concert
- 12/16/21 - Winter class parties
- 12/17/21 - 1/3/22 - Winter break
Thank you to everyone who made our Fall Festival a huge success! It was wonderful to see all the kids and families able to connect and enjoy our awesome school community. A very special thank you to Debi Bowman, Becky Hall & Jen Yerkes for all of their hard work to put on such a fun, engaging and festive event, and to Jennie Paulsen for the incredible decorations!
RSE Staff Gift Card Contributions
Want an easy yet customized way to express your appreciation and gratitude for our amazing RSE staff? Contribute any dollar amount to any number of staff members. Redstone PTO will total the money for each staff member, and staff will choose their own gift cards through the Scrip program. PTO will tell staff who contributed to their total amount, not how much each family contributed.
- Click on this link: https://t-98447.cheddarup.com
- Select a staff member, input the amount you would like to give and the name you would like attached to the gift, and then add to cart. You can see your cart on the right side of the page.
- Add additional staff members.
- Proceed to checkout where you can pay with credit card, echeck, or send (to the school) a check made out to Redstone Elementary PTO.
Remember this is completely voluntary. This form and payment are due by November 30. Contact PTO with questions at email@example.com . Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Skate City Event
Redstone will be hosting our first ever Skate City skating event on Wednesday November 17 from 6-8pm. This is a private event for the Redstone community only. We hope everyone can join us for a fun night out skating and raising money for the school. Skate City is located at 5801 S Lowell Way. Admission is $7 and skate rental $3. Redstone will get a portion of all sales.
Keep in touch with the Redstone PTO
- Konstella (Class Directories, Announcements, Signups, and more!) https://www.konstella.com
- Facebook (Private Parent Only Page) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404067776500707
- PTO Website http://dcsdrse.ss14.sharpschool.com/cms/One.aspx?portalId=11439387&pageId=11817115
Redstone PTO Volunteer Opportunities
PTO would love your help this year! If you're interested in volunteering or supporting the PTO, please fill out the interest form linked below.
The Redstone Spirit Rock is now available for reservations. Our Spirit Rock is a fun way to spread any kind of positive message. Rent the rock to celebrate a birthday, thank a teacher or staff member, wish good luck on competitions or tournaments, recognize milestones, etc.
Cost is $10 per reservation. You’ll see a Paypal link in the Sign Up Genius - please make sure to pay for your date(s) when you reserve your spot.
PTO Fundraising Opportunities
- King Soopers Rewards: Please enroll your rewards card under Redstone Elementary. Click the link below - it will require you sign into your account (or register if you have never done so) and search for Redstone Elementary PTO or use our number YB132 under the Community Rewards Section. https://www.kingsoopers.com/account/communityrewards/
- Box Tops: No more clipping - just scan your receipt. See how at: https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Amazon Smile: When you shop on Amazon please consider shopping through Amazon Smile. A portion of all sales through Amazon Smile is donated to Redstone. You can use the link below or designate Redstone Elementary School PTO as your charity of choice. www.smile.amazon.com/ch/86-1144750