For some reason, Konstella is stripping the attachment. I've re-attached here. You can also access the scavenger hunt document HERE
Happy Halloween Eve! Wonderful RHS parent, Dale Sky Jones, has created the attached super fun scavenger hunt for Halloween! Here are the details:
- 1 Winner of a $25 Amazon gift card per grade. 6 winners total, best in grade wins so get as far as you can!
- Most points (most complete) scavenger hunt checklist per grade (or a random selection of winner if multiple kids complete 100%).
- Submission checklists will be randomly audited/compared for accuracy.
- Three Categories: People, Places & Things to Do
- Print on 2-sided paper & bring a pencil to keep track as you go. Consider a clipboard or small cardboard to write on and a flashlight if out past sundown.
- Add Your Address HERE if you want visitors for visuals, decorations, taking photos, sharing physically distanced tricks and treats :)
- Let's be friendly and say "I'm on a scavenger hunt"! I need a _________. May I take your picture?"
- Take a photo (or short video of action) and check off the box so you can keep track. Write in address or name if you did not take a photo.
- If not taking pictures, write in the address or write in name of the person you met.
- Get as far as you can before bedtime on Halloween night.
- Upload photos & videos to RHS Halloween Photo Album. A QR code is on the form for easy upload.
- Scan or photograph both sides and turn in your checklist before 11/1/20 midnight (upload or email).
- Important! Include your name & grade and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also upload your checklist if you rename the image with student grade & name.