Click for the SMORE Newsletter version. https://www.smore.com/5b06p
Dear RHS Families,
Today is the last day to pick-up your child's' belongings. Please come to the school between 8:30 am - 1:45 pm.
Thank you to the few parents that have completed the Class Configuration Survey Form that was sent last week in the Spotlight. If you did not notice the survey the link is below: RHS Class Configuration and Assignment Policy 2020-2021 & Survey
Please email me @ Cynthia.Bagby@ousd.org if you have any compliments, questions, or concerns.
P.S. Contemplate on the Six Daily Questions to Ask Yourself in Quarantine from Published by the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley
1. What am I grateful for today?
2. Who am I checking in on, or connecting with, today?
3. What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?
4. How am I getting outside today?
5. How am I moving my body today?
6. What beauty am I creating, cultivating, or inviting in today?