Thank you for attending our March PTA general meeting, where we sought your input on budget priorities for the next school year. Please review the Budget Presentation (the same one presented at the meeting), and then provide your input by taking the online survey. Please provide your responses by END OF DAY April 10. Once we collect your input, we will present a proposed budget at the April 18 Meeting, and vote on the final budget at the last meeting in May. If you have any questions, please contact Edmund Chun or Kim Foss. Thank you! We will discuss allocations for our Art and Garden programs as well as much needed raises for our Group Specialists and Ms. Margaret. Also, there is an ask to fund a Stip Sub now that next year's budget cuts have reduced the school's operating budget by over $30k. Please come and listen to advocates for these positions and vote according to your priorities.
For reference, here's the first PTA meeting presentation outlining school and PTA funding.
- First Friday Coffee is this Friday, April 5 at drop-off on the Aliso yard!
- The next PTA General Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 18, at 6-7:30 pm (dinner served 6-6:30; meeting 6:30-7:30) Don't forget to look over the budget and send in the survey of how you'd like the funds to be spent for next year!
- The Dad's Club Annual Golf Kart Rally will be held on Friday, April 19th - TO SIGN UP FOR A DAY OF FUN... or learn about ways to help... CLICK HERE!!
- The annual Walkathon is happening on Saturday, April 27th! Pledge sheets have gone home. Let's the fun begin!
- The RHS Open House will take place on Friday, May 10 at 6:30 pm. More details to follow.
- The RHS Spring Band Concert will be on Wednesday, May 15. More details to come.
- The Science Alliance event was rescheduled due to the teacher strike to Monday, May 20th - sign up for a shift here.