Hi RHS Families!
On April 24th OUSD sent an email/text message to all returning OUSD families letting you know how to register online (see below). To be clear, online registration is required for all families this year. We will no longer be doing registration in person, on paper. However, there may be a few of you, including all new Kindergartners, who are not able to register online. We will be happy to assist you in the RHS auditorium on Wednesday, August 7th from 3pm-7pm or Saturday, August 10 from 10am-2pm. These will be our only in-person days for registration and the only opportunities to pick up your student's teacher assignment.
Please follow the steps below to let us know if plan to return to your school next year and to register for the 2019-20 school year:
- Type in your username. If your child is a current OUSD student, we have already created an account for you! Your username is the email address or phone number that your child's school has on file. If you need help, please use the "Forgot username?" and "Forgot password?" links below.
- To reset your password: In order to reset your password, you will need access to the email account or mobile phone listed as your username. If you do not have access, please see below for more information on getting help.
Once you have logged in:
- Click the "Returning" if you will be returning to the school or "Not Returning" if you will not be returning to the school next year. If you will not be returning, no further action is needed.
- If you are returning, click on the green "Re-enroll" button.
- Complete your registration packet. The registration packet contains emergency contact forms and other critical information we need before the first day of school.
- Immunization Records: At this time we cannot accept immunization records online. New Families will still be required to bring their immunization records to their school, during their in-person registration days. Your school site will contact you to let you know the specific date (usually 1-2 weeks before the first day of school.) Please note: The in-person registration dates at each school site are meant to help families that cannot complete their registration packets online, and to collect immunization records from new families. To reduce the need to print out large amounts of registration packets for August, please complete your registration packet online.
For questions, please contact:
Contact: Text or call (510) 879-4600, email; email@example.com / Please be sure to include: Your child’s Name, Your Name & Phone Number, Grade and School applied to.
If you previously created an account for yourself, you may log-in with your username and password.
Is your child currently enrolled at an OUSD school in PreK, 5th or 8th grade this school year? If so, your family should have received a letter that contains your account username and instructions on how to log in. If you did not receive a letter or need help, please text or call the OUSD Student Welcome Center at 510-879-4600.
If your child is a current OUSD student, we have already created an account for you! Your username is the email address or phone number that your child's school has on file. If you need help, please use the "Forgot username?" and "Forgot password?" links below.
Is your child new to OUSD so you don't have a SchoolMint account? Please Sign Up by clicking the link below.