Join the fun on International Walk & Roll to School Day
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
The students, parents, and teachers at Redwood Heights will celebrate International Walk & Roll to School Day on Wednesday, October 2nd. This is a great opportunity to celebrate our health, the environment, and our school spirit.
What’s going on?
- Lots of walking and rolling with family, neighbors and friends!
- Walking School Bus
- Bike parking at the bike racks; helmets required, bring your own lock.
- Giveaways for kids
- A school-wide mode chart to see how we get to school
If you live nearby:
- Walk with Elsie and the Walking School Bus
- Walk, bike, skate or scooter to school with family, neighbors and friends
If you live farther away:
- Bike with your child on their own bike
- Take the bus with your child and walk from the bus stop.
- Carpool with another family. Spare the environment and reduce morning stress for yourself: connect with other families who live in your neighborhood.
- Park a few blocks away and walk with your child.