Hey parents! With the Moveathon underway this week, it’s time to get ready for our Saturday day of walking (akin to the walkathon of years past) and community event. Here’s what you need to know:
- Who: YOU**, your child, and your family!
- When: This Saturday, May 14, 10-3pm. Registration opens at 9:30am.
- Where: The Redwood Heights Rec Center
- Why: To celebrate, have time together, and enjoy a beautiful day while we support our school. Kids will walk and earn credit for laps, parents and families will hang out and listen to good music with DJ Delon, eat food with the Dad’s club, and spend time together.
- What you need to bring:
- Your family :)
- Water bottle for your child (kids earn one lap for bringing a water bottle!)
- A box of popsicles to keep the walkers energized
- Reusable plates and utensils
- A blanket, chair, or anything else for hanging out on the grass
**We need your help to make the day a success, so please sign up here to help out!
P.S. Haven’t signed up for Walkstarter yet? Visit https://rhs.walkstarter.org and click on “My Walkstarter” to get started. Students can ask friends, family and neighbors to sponsor them to help raise money for our school!