Dear RHS community,
What an incredible week! Our kids have been moving and playing all week, and tomorrow, Saturday, May 14, we will come together as a community to celebrate while the kids walk laps for the final day of the moveathon. Please join us!
**We’re asking all families to bring a box of popsicles so we can give the kids a treat along the walking route!**
More details here:
- Who: YOU**, your child, and your family!
- When: Tomorrow, Saturday, May 14
- 9:30am: Registration opens
- 10am: Kids starting walking the route and earn laps towards their goal
- 10am: DJ Delon gets the music going!
- 11:30-1:30pm: The Dad’s club will be grilling and providing lunch!
- 3pm: Walking ends!
- Where: The Redwood Heights Rec Center
- Why: To celebrate, have time together, and enjoy a beautiful day while we support our school. Kids will walk and earn credit for laps, parents and families will hang out and listen to good music with DJ Delon, eat food with the Dad’s club, and spend time together.
- What you need to bring:
- Your family :)
- Water bottle for your child (kids earn one lap for bringing a water bottle!)
- A box of popsicles to keep the walkers energized
- Reusable plates and utensils
- A blanket, chair, or anything else for hanging out on the grass
**We need your help to make the day a success, so please sign up here to help out!
P.S. Haven’t signed up for Walkstarter yet? Visit https://rhs.walkstarter.org and click on “My Walkstarter” to get started. Students can ask friends, family and neighbors to sponsor them to help raise money for our school!