There are a couple of upcoming Auction Parties with space! Here is the link to sign up and pay for the following parties:
- Libations with Libby on Saturday, April 6th: If you would like to meet and schmooze with Mayor of Oakland Libby Schaaf, we have just a few spaces left! We'll also be joined by David Silver, the mayor's Policy Director for Education. Also bring your checkbook because we're going to raffle off A's tickets, a TrueBurger gift card, and possibly one more item. We will be serving lots of yummy apps prepared by chef Shawn (a fellow RHS parent) and lots of cocktails, wine, and beer. Please try to arrive promptly at 5:30 p.m., because we'll start the "Ask Me Anything" Q&A session with the mayor at 6pm. Come hungry, thirsty and with questions ready!
- Ladies Hike and Picnic on Saturday, April 6 at 9:00 am, hosted by Gaby Markette at Redwood Regional Park
- Adventure Playground and Lunch for 1st-3rd Graders only on Sunday, April 7, at 12-4 pm
Sign up and pay here!
YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS TO PARTICIPATE! YOU INTERESTED?
1. You are golfing and already know you like it - then you NEED to sign up for our amazing RHS Dad's Club fundraiser at https://www.rhs-dadsclub.org/annual-golf-kart-rally
2. You might have golfed or never golfed before but like the idea of hanging out with some nice RHS people and socialize at the golf course and running around in the green having fun - then you NEED to sign up for our amazing RHS Dad's Club fundraiser at: https://www.rhs-dadsclub.org/annual-golf-kart-rally
3. Or you really don't even want to think about playing golf at all, then you are fine and don't need to do anything! Or you could send your husband/wife to the event and sign him/her up for our amazing RHS Dad's Club fundraiser at:
Mark your Calendar for 4/19 from 1:30 pm on (and yes, you probably have to take off half a work day, isn't that great! Self-care is sooooo important! Yeah, do something good for yourself and just golf with nice people and have a drink!)
More details will follow soon, just write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and get on the GOLF KART RALLEY list. One more time the link: https://www.rhs-dadsclub.org/annual-golf-kart-rally
Thanks so much, the more the merrier
Drop Off Lane Duty
3rd Grade this week
4th Grade next week
USING THE DROP OFF LANE?
Please remember to follow the rules:
When the car in front of you moves, you must move. Go with the flow of traffic, and head to the front of the line to drop off.
Don't cut the line. Don't leave the line out of turn. and...
Don't hold the line up to text or type an email as you wait to move up.
Stay in your Car... Have your little loves ready to jump out when a person in a bright vest opens your passenger door with a smile.
***If you have to help them out of their seat, get their stuff out of the trunk of your car, or give them a little morning PDA... because they aren't teenagers and still love those hugs and kisses... please go park your car outside of the drop off lane. I promise everyone will be a little less stressed out if you do***
Please don't use neighbors' driveways to pull a 3-point turn. Not only does it upset the homeowners, it delays the flow of traffic & creates a possible safety issue. Please continue on to the stop sign.