Dear RHS Families,
- The RHS Safety Agreement due ASAP on (pg. 17)
- Instructions for accessing Parent Square Daily Symptom Check ( pg. 7)
- QR Code for the student daily symptom check (pg. 17)
12:15 - Grades 3, 4, 5
12:20 - Grades 1, 2
12:30 - Grades Kinder & Siblings
3:00 - Grades K -1
3:05 - Grades 2 - 3
3:10 - Grades 4 -5
Want to volunteer?
Every class will have 3 cohorts:
COHORT A - In person learning on Monday and Tuesday afternoons
COHORT B - In person learning on Thursday and Friday afternoons
COHORT C - No in person learning - will have an optional small group check in with support staff during some afternoons and will have asynchronous work to complete
STUDENT COHORT LIST AND SCHEDULES:
Our teachers have shared the student cohort list and class schedules.
IN PERSON HYBRID OPT IN / OPT OUT POLICY:
- You may opt OUT of In Person Hybrid Learning at any time
- You may only opt INTO In Person Learning by certain deadlines. This will give us time to plan and adjust our classroom furniture and supplies
- (K-2) Notify me by Friday 3/26 at noon to start on 3/30
- (3-5) Notify me by Thursday 4/13 at noon to start on 4/19
Movement into cohorts is limited in order to keep them stable for COVID safety.
SIBLING - IN PERSON HYBRID OPT IN / OPT OUT POLICY:
Siblings should be in the same A or B cohort. No other requests for A vs B will be considered. We made these groups based on academic need, balanced groups, Special Ed needs, and siblings. We simply can not accommodate additional preferences. If you want to request a change, please email me directly with the title HYBRID SCHEDULE CHANGE. Feel free to cc your teacher.
Peace, love and patience,
Email me if you have more questions @ cynthia.bagby@ ousd.org