Check In (5:30 p.m.)
- Check in starts promptly at 5:30 p.m. You will receive your event program and bidder number.
- The PTA will host the first hour of drinks at the Dads’ Club bar.
- A casual dinner will be served around 6:30 p.m.
- A security guard will patrol the parking lot during the event. Still, be sure to lock your car and hide your valuables to discourage parking lot theft.
Bid on Parties (6:00 to 7:00 p.m.)
- The highly coveted parties will be covered up until 6:00 p.m. There is always a mad dash to sign up for parties which often fill up quickly, so get your pen ready!
- You can only use your bidder number. Do not give out your bidder number to another person. Please write your bidder number and name clearly and legibly on the sign-up sheets.
Dinner & Dessert (6:30 to 7:15 p.m.)
- We will provide dinner catered by Fist of Flour Pizza and Taco Bros Garcia.
Live Auction (7:15 p.m.)
- Our live auction will begin at approximately 7:15 p.m., while you enjoy dessert. Our Live Auctioneer will be RHS dad and reigning beer master Ryan Bezenek. He does an awesome job for us –please thank him!
- Before the live auction begins, we will hold our raffle drawing.
- The live auction presents some of the most highly desired items of the night.
- Your bidder number on the back of your program serves as your paddle –don’t lose your program!
Dance Party! (8:00-10:00 p.m.)
- Once the live auction is complete, we will clear the tables and have ourselves a dance party with In Tune Sound, Inc! Don’t like to dance? Check out the photo booth or just hang out with friends and watch!
Click the following link to see the 2016 Harvest for Learning Auction video for sights from last year’s event.