Read the entire message.
RHS LOANER CHROMEBOOK PICK UP
Student Class Assignment Announcement
Dear Redwood Heights Community,
For those of you that completed the 20-21 Redwood Heights Distance Learning Technology and Wellness Survey and stated that you needed a loaner Chromebook come to RHS tomorrow, Friday, 8/7/2020 between 9am - 12noon to pick up your loaner Chromebook.
- 1. RHS LOANER CHROMEBOOK PICK UP
Procedure and Schedule
NO STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED
- All families that completed the survey come to the RHS building entrance between 9 am - 12 noon..
- Any families that indicated they need to swap a broken loaner Chromebook please come at this time..
Please DO NOT show up early.
- All parents/guardians must wear masks.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules.
- Please follow the directions that will be posted at the front door.
- All loaner Chromebooks will be in the Redwood Heights entrance.
- We recognize that there may be families who are not able to come to school during this time period. If this is the case, please send an email to email@example.com and we will make arrangements that work with your schedule.
- If you or a member of your family are experiencing any symptoms for any illness, such as fever or respiratory issues, please remain at home and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements. If you are over the age or 65 or have a compromised immune system, we encourage you to stay home.
- 2. Student Class Assignment Announcement
All families will be notified about their student’s class assignment through the OUSD Aeries Parent Portal after 11am on Friday, 8/7/2020. If you have any questions after that time please contact Ms. K, email@example.com or Cynthia Bagby, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. Attend the OUSD Family Orientation to Grade Level Strong Start Plans, Friday, Aug 7th, 3:00pm, join by Zoom
Visit the https://familycentral.ousd.org/ for more information.