Fri, Oct 30 10:02am
Happy Halloween Eve! Wonderful RHS parent, Dale Sky Jones, has created the attached super fun scavenger hunt for Halloween! Here are the details:
Halloween Scavenger Hunt Details
- 1 Winner of a $25 Amazon gift card per grade. 6 winners total, best in grade wins so get as far as you can!
- Most points (most complete) scavenger hunt checklist per grade (or a random selection of winner if multiple kids complete 100%).
- Submission checklists will be randomly audited/compared for accuracy.
- Three Categories: People, Places & Things to Do
- Print on 2-sided paper & bring a pencil to keep track as you go. Consider a clipboard or small cardboard to write on and a flashlight if out past sundown.
- Add Your Address HERE if you want visitors for visuals, decorations, taking photos, sharing physically distanced tricks and treats :)
- Let's be friendly and say "I'm on a scavenger hunt"! I need a _________. May I take your picture?"
- Take a photo (or short video of action) and check off the box so you can keep track. Write in address or name if you did not take a photo.
- If not taking pictures, write in the address or write in name of the person you met.
- Get as far as you can before bedtime on Halloween night.
- Upload photos & videos to RHS Halloween Photo Album. A QR code is on the form for easy upload.
- Scan or photograph both sides and turn in your checklist before 11/1/20 midnight (upload or email).
- Important! Include your name & grade and email to email@example.com
- You can also upload your checklist if you rename the image with student grade & name.
DON'T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR GRADE and STUDENT NAME in the Subject Line when emailing the scavenger hunt results!
Have a fun and spooky night!