Our RHS Student Executive Council set a goal for each student to donate one can per week. We have 3 more barrels to fill! Our RHS Food Drive Ends, 2/3/2020 @ 9am
- Easy open containers or “on the go” snacks: chili, soups, full boxes of protein bars, fruit cups
- Protein: tuna, canned chicken, canned ham, dried or canned beans (kidney, pinto, garbanzo)
- Food enjoyed by many cultures: dried beans (kidney, pinto, garbanzo), rice, lentils
- Food that makes a meal: pasta and pasta sauce, soup and crackers, chili and canned beef
- Food that’s enjoyed by young and old alike: peanut butter, oatmeal, applesauce, 100% real juice
We say “no thank you” to the following:
Soda, sugary drinks, juice drinks that are not 100% fruit juice, energy drinks, junk food snacks too high in salt or sugar, candy.