Dear RHS Families,
Get ready for Redwood Frights! Dare to tiptoe through a haunted garden, take selfies with friends, join the costume contest or simply mingle outdoors with drinks, snacks and members of the RHS community! All proceeds will benefit our school.
Date: Saturday, October 23rd
Location: 3351 Guido St.
RSVP: Click here to indicate interest and help us estimate attendance
Price: Tickets $5; Presale 5 for $20
- The Haunted Garden is two tickets for an adult and one ticket for a child. Stock up on more to visit all the other fun stations! Drinks & Snacks can be purchased with tickets, cash or Venmo.
Questions & Presale: RedwoodFrights@gmail.com
- We hope to maximize our fundraising efforts with corporate matching. To do so, please send your presale payment to @Emily4bsDavis on Venmo and be sure to note “Redwood Frights” on the memo.
- You may also pay the RHS parent fund directly on Venmo at this address: @RHSParentFund and note “Redwood Frights” on the memo.
- If PayPal is your thing, use: firstname.lastname@example.org, also noting “Redwood Frights” on the PayPal memo.
How do I retrieve my tickets?
- Please pay for admission in presale if you are able! Just show your Venmo payment at the Will Call booth at the event and pick up your paper billets. Otherwise, we have you covered. You can also buy tickets on site!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Redwood Frights Planning Committee
* All COVID safety protocols will be enforced
** Keep an eye out for the volunteer sign up sheet if you would like to help with this event!