ITS TIME FOR TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!
If there was ever a year to appreciate our teachers and staff at RHS, this is it! Please help us shower our teachers and staff with appreciation for all they have done for our kids and our school this year.
This year, we will not be doing grade-level sign-ups and will instead ask for volunteer donations from the whole school. We'll be looking for people to sign up to bring in snacks, breakfast treats, and sweets. Please sign up and help where you can!
The PTA has generously offered to provide a catered lunch for the teachers and staff on Monday and Friday. If you would like to donate ($5-$25) to the PTA to help cover the costs, please PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Venmo (@RHSParentFund) or CashApp ($RedwoodHeightsElem). Please enter staff appreciation in the notes field.
For Tues, Wed and Thurs, please sign up to create the perfect snack bar (Tues), an amazing breakfast (Wed) and a scrumptious Sweets Bar (Thurs). Items can be dropped off at the garden gate near the teacher parking lot the day-of. We also need two volunteers to help with set up and clean up (11-12:30 on Tu/Th, 8:30-9 on Wed). Here are the following food themes followed by 'gifts from the heart' that will be coordinated by your classroom room parents.
- Monday: PTA sponsored catered lunch
- Tuesday: Snack Bar (sign up to help here)
- Wednesday: Continental Breakfast (sign up here)
- Thursday: Sweets Bar (sign up here)
- Friday: PTA sponsored catered lunch
And if your heart is just bursting with so much love to give, your family can participate in an optional opportunity to shower our teachers and staff members with gifts from the heart! Look for more information from your room parents about what your class is doing for your classroom teacher. Some sample ideas:
- Amazon wish list--let's supply our teacher with everything needed for the classroom!
- Bring in or email a homemade card/drawing for your teacher!
- Pick a day to wear your teacher's favorite color!
- Coordinate a class video message to your teacher!
- Hold up thank you signs during your zoom morning meeting!
YOU can make this week the best ever for our esteemed educators. They certainly deserve it!