Scroll down if you did not see the pictures from last week, Group B:).
Dear RHS Families,
IMPORTANT PARENT MUST DOs:
Read the Redwood Heights Reopening Plan Spring 2021. This is a live document and will be updated periodically. Inside you will find:
- The RHS Safety Agreement due ASAP!
- Instructions for accessing Parent Square Daily Symptom Check
- QR Code for the student daily symptom check
Want to volunteer?
IN PERSON HYBRID OPT IN / OPT OUT POLICY:
- You may opt OUT of In Person Hybrid Learning at any time
- You may only opt INTO In Person Learning by certain deadlines. This will give us time to plan and adjust our classroom furniture and supplies
- (K-2) Notify me by Friday 3/26 at noon to start on 3/30
- (3-5) Notify me by Thursday 4/13 at noon to start on 4/19
Movement into cohorts is limited in order to keep them stable for COVID safety.
SIBLING - IN PERSON HYBRID OPT IN / OPT OUT POLICY:
Siblings should be in the same A or B cohort. No other requests for A vs B will be considered. We made these groups based on academic need, balanced groups, Special Ed needs, and siblings. We simply can not accommodate additional preferences. If you want to request a change, please email me directly with the title HYBRID SCHEDULE CHANGE. Feel free to cc your teacher.
Peace, love and patience,
Email me if you have more questions @ cynthia.bagby@ ousd.org
From Last Week:
RHS First Grade Class Featured on the OUSD Website
Scroll down for pictures of Group B in action today...
Groot before the children arrive:).
Groot after a day with children!