RedwoodHeights Elementary School
Cynthia Bagby, Principal
Greetings RHS Community!
Redwood Heights School
White Fragility Book Discussion Group
Please join Jennifer Wilson, RHS HUGS Coordinator, in a facilitated discussion group about the book White Fragility written by Robin DiAngelo
WHAT: White Fragility Book Discussion by Robin DiAngelo.
- Our intention is to explore white fragility and how it impacts you and the people you know.
- We will be reading and reflecting on the book and all participants will be asked to participate in the readings and reflections.
- We will frame the conversation around the book, White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo.
- Everyone is welcome! This is not just for our white families.
WHEN: Monday, March 2, 2020 - April 20, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Our first introductory meeting will be Monday, March 2. We will likely continue on subsequent Mondays (March 16, March 23, April 6, April 13, April 20) although we will discuss at first meeting.
WHERE: Redwood Heights School Library
Registration is required and the group will be limited to 20 people on a first come, first serve basis. To register please email Jennifer at the email below. We have a small number of books available. Please let Jennifer know if you are in need of a copy of the book.