Thank you to those that attended the General PTA Meeting last night. A lot of information was provided about what the PTA is funding this year as we went through all of the expected revenues and expenditures in our budget. After a presentation and question & answer session, the annual budget for 2017-18 was approved by those in attendance.
- Thank you to all families who donated to our annual PTA Write-a-Check this year, which was collected through donations made during your online school registration. We are excited by the success so far of this first fundraiser which provides just about 60% of our PTA budget.
- Our next and only other PTA fundraiser event is coming up - our annual Walk-a-Thon on October 22nd. Save the date and please help us reach that fundraising goal so our budget will be fully funded for the year! More information will be coming home with your child soon.
- Don't forget to mark your calendars for Save the Music on October 1st at Twin Pines Park in Belmont! This annual event benefits School Force and is tons of fun for the whole family! Click here for more information.
- Did you know ALL of our school committees are now listed and viewable on Konstella? Please check them out and consider taking on an open position. Contacts are listed for questions as well. The more volunteers we get the more we can do for all of the students at our school!
- Speaking of volunteers, did you hear that PTA is looking for energetic and talented volunteers to lead after school enrichment programs? The more volunteers we get, the more we can offer to our kids in terms of variety of programs and size/grades for enrollment in each program. Send Sandy Nelson an email if you or someone you know can donate your time or expertise.
We look forward to seeing many of you on the evening of October 17th at PTA General Association Meeting where our Superintendent Michael Milliken will be providing us with a funding overview for our District and speaking with us about our District's long term financial health.