Mon, Sep 25 9:11pm
Redwood Shores Elementary
PTA Updates for the week of September 25th
- Have you checked the Lost and Found for your child's missing jacket or water bottle? All items still there after this Friday will be donated so be sure to have your child go by this week to look for their lost items. Items are collected for 30 days and then cleared out for donation at the end of each month.
- Donations are being collected for the hurricane victims in the Caribbean. The Patrick family will be sending the collection back to their family and friends for distribution in Antigua and Barbuda. Please drop off donations in the school office before October 13th: items like backpacks, new school supplies, new underwear, candles, and batteries are all greatly appreciated.
- Did you see that we've scheduled some Assemblies that are sponsored by the PTA? This Friday is Zun Zun Musical Presentations: The Muscial Watershed that will teach our students about watersheds. After school on Friday ask your child what they learned about conservation, water pollution, habitat and storm drains.
- WANTED: volunteers with Level 2 background clearance to help supervise the students at lunch recess daily. To help out with Lunch and Yard Duty please click here and sign up for days and times that work for you. Please note that you must have a log in ID for Konstella to sign up.
- WANTED: Enrichment Chair. As things heat up with Enrichment Clubs, we are in need of someone to manage the process of helping the clubs get set up. Are you organized? Would you love to see these opportunities for our kids grow? Do you have some time to dedicate to helping us out? Please contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss the requirements.
- Please click here to see the flyer if you are interested in more info on Mad Science after school enrichment.