Box Top Contest on Monday, February 26th!
Many of you already clip Box Tops and send them to school (THANK YOU)!!
We have another submission deadline coming up for: Monday, February 26th!
The class that collects and submits the most box tops will win a PRIZE!
Here are a few ways you can make it easier for us to submit Box Tops and get cash for our school:
- Check the expiration dates on your Box Tops. If they're expired, please don't send them to school, expired Box Tops aren't accepted.
- When it comes to Box Tops, snip 'em or rip 'em! Just make sure the expiration date and full product code are both visible.
- Send your Box Tops to school in a ziploc bag with the amount of box tops collected and teacher name labeled on or inside the bag. If you can, please bundle groups of 50’s with a rubber band. This is really helpful, as this is how Box Tops must be submitted for processing. Turn in bags to your teacher or drop them in our Box Top box located in the office.
Box Tops is also hosting a "LOVE YOUR SCHOOL SWEEPSTAKES" and will award 5,000 box tops to the winning school! Please click here to enter the sweepstakes by Sunday, February 25th! We promise it is quick and easy! Thank you for helping to make our school's Box Tops program a success!
PTA Board Nominating Committee
The Nominating Committee is looking for someone to oversee the Event Teams for next year! If you are interested in a PTA Board role, contact someone on this committee: Meichiel Weiss, Bobby Hernandez, Dennis Manalo, Maelle Olivola
PTA Executive Board 2017-2018
Feel free to connect with the Board Members on this list to learn more. Please consider the tremendous impact you can make as a Board Member next year.
5th Grade Outdoor Education is the week of Feb 26
Parking and traffic will be significantly impacted on the following days:
- Monday: bus parked on straightaway (drop off zone/parking zones along play yard) between 8-9:30a, likely to impact drop off for all grades
- Friday: bus arriving between 11:30-1:30, likely to impact Kinder & TK pick up
Please allow extra time and consider walking or biking instead. We need everyone’s patience and support, so please plan ahead. Thanks!
Wee Care Donation Drive
The Samaritan House needs our help to collect Baby Items (diapers, baby wipes, diaper cream, baby food, baby formula). Bring all donations to the bin in the office no later than Tuesday, March 6th. Thank you so much for your support.
San Mateo Office of Education News!
Families are invited to participate in STEM Fest 2018 which will be at the San Mateo County Event Center on March 3rd and 4th. Click here for details.
Students in 1st through 6th grade are encouraged to submit artwork for the SamTrans Art Bus! This year's theme is "The Wild Side of SamTrans". Click here for contest details.