Read Across America Dress Up Days
In honor of the birthday of Dr. Seuss, we ask your children to Seuss-ify themselves the week of March 5th to 9th!
- "One Fish, Two Fish" Monday: have your child wear something red and/or blue.
- "Fox in Sox" Tuesday: have your child roll up their pants to show off cool socks.
- "Wacky Wednesday": have your child wear wacky clothes (mis-matched socks, mismatched shoes, or wear clothes backwards or inside out).
- "Green Eggs & Ham" Thursday: have your child wear something green.
- "Hop on Pop" Friday: celebrate reading by wearing comfy clothes or pajamas to school. Be sure to have your child bring their favorite book for a day of reading!
Claim Lost & Found Items by Tuesday March 6th!
All February Lost and Found items will be removed at the end of the day on Tuesday, 3/6. Please take time to come look for items before then. Weather permitting, the Lost and Found will be on the blacktop for parents and students to look through. Thank you.
Any AV Experts Available?
Attention all parents! Your PTA is wondering if any of you are licensed and insured as an audio visual equipment installer? We could probably use your help in our MPR. Click here to assist.
PTA General Association Meeting
The March meeting will be on Friday MORNING, March 23rd, at 8:45am. Come for breakfast, vote in the next PTA Board, discuss whether to support the parcel tax measure, discuss LCAP strategy and more! Please note: PTA meetings are for PTA members only. Become a PTA Member today to make a difference. You can sign up and pay for membership on Konstella!
PTA Executive Board 2018-2019 Nominees
Sandy Nelson - President
Monica Brillantes - Executive Vice President
Juliette Russell - VP Fundraising
Alicia Westra - VP Events
Helen McCormick - Treasurer
Laura Tan - Secretary
Sucharita Puli - Historian
The positions of Auditor, Parliamentarian and SchoolForce Chair will be appointed by the President-elect, subject to the approval of the Executive Board-elect. Interested candidates, please contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org.