Annual Holiday Bake Sale
Love cookies and treats? Love to bake? Or maybe you prefer to creatively repackage treats?
Please share your extraordinary talents with Saddlebrook for the Holiday Bake Sale!
The holiday bake sale runs concurrent to the winter holiday program.
We are looking for:
- setter uppers
- sales staff
- tear down and clean up
The bake sale helps to fund the scholarship committee. Scholarships are available to graduating seniors who attended Saddlebrook Elementary.
Please plan on providing 2-3 dozen individually wrapped treats. If baking bread, pies or larger items, that is awesome; not as many are needed. There are many creative ideas for individual packaging if you google "bake sale packaging ideas".
We are looking for cookies, cupcakes, slices of pie, breads, donuts, popcorn balls, muffins, chex mix, puppy chow, brownies, bars, etc.
A few helpful hints for this Holiday themed bake sale:
- Please make sure that the items you bring are packaged for individual sale. (It is suggested to put cupcakes in clear plastic cups wrapped in cellophane.)
- If there are nuts/nut oils or flour of any type, please note that on the package.
- Cutely decorated or wrapped items sell super-fast.
- Please bring items to the school office before 9am, Thursday 12/19.
- If you are bringing cake pops, or cupcakes, we would love to borrow your display stand for sale use. This will be returned if you put your/student name, teacher name/room #.