Hi SCPNS Families,
Exciting news at SCPNS -- we are rolling out a new schedule and new enrollment options for next year! A summary of changes can be found here.
We are offering programming 5 days of the week with half day (morning or afternoon) as well as a 6 hour option. These expanded program options will help our school survive and thrive. Classes will be mixed ages (2-5yo) with the 6 hour program only available to children ages 3-5 years old. Based on other co-ops who have tried this model, families are enjoying supporting each other and there is a real sense of belonging with everyone together. From a child development perspective, this model can greatly benefit the overall growth of younger and older children alike. They truly learn from each other; older children gain leadership skills and younger ones a new perspective as just one example. Children are given the time and space to learn at their own pace. Depending on age groups of the classes, the teachers will adapt curriculum to meet the dynamic needs with learning opportunities for each child.
Class Enrollment Options (with tuition):
- 3 day a week (MWF) morning program - 9am-11:45am ($400/mo)
- 5 day a week morning program - 9am-11:45am ($605/mo)
- 5 day a week afternoon program - 12:15pm-3pm ($605/mo)
- 5 day a week 6 hour program (morning + afternoon) - 9am-3pm ($1200/mo)
Registration fee update:
- Instead of doing a registration fee + last month's tuition, we are doing a flat registration fee of $400.
- If you have already enrolled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know what classes you would like your child(ren) to be in.
- If you have already paid fees for next year, we will follow up on payment.
- If you haven't enrolled, but would like to, please let Jenny and Kaylin know (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please contact Teacher Sara or Teacher Odilia.
Link to doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DAWxMvTJ2Mc8ItVYdDG_ixa1U3ncNeW5UUYQkqlV78U/edit?usp=sharing