Hello SPNS Families,
It's Scholastic time again!
In your mailbox at school this week, there are a few Scholastic catalogs, but you can order from anything they offer online. It is not limited to the catalogs only, but they are fun to look at and get some ideas!
Ordering at this time is most convenient online, but please let me know if you'd like to order using the paper form and check. Please note that there are some good deals online that are not in the catalogs.
**THE LAST DAY TO ORDER FOR THIS MONTH WILL BE WEDNESDAY, JAN. 23rd**
Some of my favorites from this month:
Blueberries for Sal
Good Night, Mr. Panada
I Love You Just the Way You Are!
This is how you order online:
1. Visit the website at https://clubs.scholastic.com/home
2. If it is your first time please click on the box to the left that says “First Time Parents, Connect to your teacher”. It will prompt you for a class code, please enter NFLDK. (Please double check that it has my name, Prudence Kolano, or whatever order you place will NOT be associated with our school and it will end up somewhere else.)
3. You can add books to your cart and when you are ready to pay you will be prompted to create an account. You can pay Scholastic directly with a credit card.
4. The next time you log in, your account will automatically be associated with our class, you only have to enter the code one time.
5. Once I place the order, it takes 7-10 days for us to get it. I will send an email out once I've sorted the books and they are ready to be picked up.
If you have any questions, please let me know!