Hello SPNS Families,
We are happy to offer Scholastic Book Club ordering through our school!
Ordering books not only creates a home library that promotes reading and literacy, but also supports our school and helps the teachers receive free books for our school library!! (We get points to spend and bonus books when you place your order.) We will be doing this every few months.
In your mailbox at school this week, there will be two catalogs, but you can order from anything they offer online. It is not limited to the catalogs only, but they are fun to look at! I often ask my kids to look through and circle a few that they want, and use them as treats.
Ordering at this time is most convenient online, but please contact me if for some reason that doesn’t work for you and we will figure something out. Please note that there are some excellent deals online that are not in the catalogs, so please check it out.
**THE LAST DAY TO ORDER FOR THIS MONTH WILL BE FRIDAY, 11/9**
Also, if you would like to have this order be a surprise or for gifts, please let me know and I can put your books in a bag before I give them to you.
Some of my favorites from this month:
A Unicorn Named Sparkle
Goodbye Autumn, Hello Winter
Vegetables in Underwear
Mighty, Mighty Construction Site
This is how you order online:
1. Visit the website at https://clubs.scholastic.com/home
2. If it is your first time please click on the box to the left that says “First Time Parents, Connect to your teacher”. It will prompt you for a class code, please enter NFLDK. (Please double check that it has my name, Prudence Kolano, or whatever order you place will NOT be associated with our school and it will end up somewhere else.)
3. You can add books to your cart and when you are ready to pay you will be prompted to create an account. You can pay Scholastic directly with a credit card.
4. The next time you log in, your account will automatically be associated with our class, you only have to enter the code one time.
5. Once I place the order, it takes 7-10 days for us to get it. My guess is that we will receive it right after the Thanksgiving break.
If you have any questions, please let me know! Yay books!!