★ SOUTH SUPERSTARS ★
FRIDAY, APRIL 21
6:30 PM IN THE MPR
Can you Sing, Dance, Recite Poetry, Play an Instrument, Demonstrate Martial Arts, Perform Magic Tricks, Juggle, Entertain with a Skit? Whatever your talent is...
COME SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT!
Here is everything you need to know about participating in the Talent Show:
- Come up with a great solo or group act
- Fill out a Registration Form (each child needs a form filled out) Register Here
- Send an audition video to email@example.com or 415-722-3450 by April 14
- Sign up for a time to rehearse your act at school Rehearsal Sign-Ups Here. Each act must have an adult with them at rehearsal. Please note, this is optional but a good chance for your child to practice on stage. The chairs will not be at the rehearsals so please bring any music or props you will need and a device to play your music.
- Practice, practice, practice at home!
- Attend mandatory dress rehearsal on Thursday, April 20 time 3:00 - 5:30 pm in the MPR (drop-off please). If your child has a conflict please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Show off your talent at the Talent Show on Friday, April 21 at 6:30 pm in the MPR
Now for the fine print:
Each child may participate in 2 acts (due to popular demand we changed this rule!)
LENGTH OF ACTS:
Keep the length of your performance to 90 seconds (one and a half minutes)
We need announcers to introduce the acts. If you want to be an announcer please indicate on the registration form.
- Please be prepared to present your act with any necessary instruments, musical accompaniment and/or props
- There will be a keyboard available on stage during rehearsals
- There will be a piano available for the Talent Show
- For a singing performance, please find the instrumental or karaoke version of your song
- Email an edited version MP3/MP4a of the song to Jennifer Keane at firstname.lastname@example.org. The song should be no more than 90 seconds.
- Bring a copy of your music on your phone, iPad, etc. to the rehearsals and something to play your music on
- Email an edited version MP3/MP4a of the song to Jennifer Keane at email@example.com
- Bring a copy of your music on your phone, iPad, etc. to rehearsals.
Remember, this is not a competition! This is a fun way to show off all the superstars at South School!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Danielle Simon (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jen Keane (email@example.com) and/or Lauren Wallins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Break a leg!
South Hillsborough School - (650) 344-0303 - www.hcsd.k12.ca.us
Fri, Apr 7 1:34pm