The Scholastic Book Fair is Coming!
When: Thursday October 13 through Friday October 21
- Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri: 3:00-4:00 Thursday: 1:00-2:00
- Student shopping hours daily during Lunch Recess. For cashless shopping, create an eWallet for your child(ren).
- 10/13 following Book Preview (Teachers and grades 4 & 5)
- 10/14 Movie Night: 6:00 - 7:15pm
- 10/20 Family Night: 5:00 - 7:30pm
South Teachers, 4th and 5th Graders are invited to join Mrs. James during lunch on Thursday 10/13 to hear about her latest favorite fall reading. A light lunch will be provided, and you can enjoy exclusive shopping time available after the preview.
Book Fair Family Night is Back - Mark Your Calendars!
Thursday 10/20 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Take the night off from making dinner and enjoy delicious food from Red Sauce Meatballs and Lilo’s Kitchen and dessert from Drops of Dough. Sit down, relax, and be amazed by Dante! That’s right, South School’s favorite entertainer and magician will be back with his fun filled show. Show starts promptly at 6:30 pm, don’t be late!
10/14 HSF Classic (Shopping, Fashion Show & Luncheon Reception)
10/14 Outdoor South Movie Night 6:00 - 8:30 pm
10/14 - 10/21 South Book Fair
10/20 Book Fair Family Night 5:00 - 7:30 pm
10/24 - 10/28 IDEA “Building Belonging” Week (District Wide)
10/25 Principal Chat #1/Superintendent Coffee 8:30 - 9:00 am
10/31 Pumpkin Carving Contest & Halloween Parade