RUNNING FOR AN OFFICE
Spencer Center PTSO and LSDMC will be holding elections for officers for the 2019-2020 school year. Please consider supporting the school and running for a position.
Elections will be held at the last PTSO meeting of the year, MAY 7th, 2019, 6:00 pm in the cafeteria.
If you are interested in running for a position please submit your intent to run by Sunday, April 21st, 2019, 11:59 pm. Submission should be made to email@example.com for the nominating committee to review.
If you are considering running for a position but have questions, please contact Erin Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the attached bylaws for a complete descriptions of officer responsibilities.
Your submission should include the following:
- Which organization you are running for (PTSO or LSDMC)
- Which position you are running for (Vice President, Recording Secretary, Assistant Business Manager, Parliamentarian, Communications and Technology Coordination, Parent and Volunteer Coordinator, Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator, Boosters Coordinator, Student Enrichment Coordinator, Community Outreach, Engagement and Diversity Coordinator, and LSDMC Officer).
- A brief explanation of why you would like to hold the position
- Your name
Worried about taking on too much responsibility…don’t worry
- the outgoing officers are always here to help
- you can co-chair most offices
- most positions have time commitments set by your ideas
- most positions can be done from home plus about one monthly meeting
- timelines, budgets, and contacts are available for many events
VOTING FOR OFFICERS FOR THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS
Candidate submission will be made available to the General Members by Friday, May 3rd, 2019. They will be emailed out and posted on Konstella, the PTSO communication platform as well as on our webpage (spencercentercincinnati.org).
While it is ideal that voting take place at the General Member Meeting, we realize that this is not possible for many of our members. Therefore, we will offer offsite voting via a Google Form prior to the General Member Meeting.
Spencer Center PTSO