Hello Denali Middle School Families,
The year has flown by and 8th grade graduation is right around the corner!
We are looking for support from our community to make graduation a great experience for our
8th graders and their families.
We ask that 6th and 7th grade parents pay it forward and volunteer to assist with these duties so that 8th grade parents can support their graduate and enjoy the ceremony. And then you will get to enjoy the same thing when your child graduates. :-)
Key things to keep in mind:
- Volunteers (6th and 7th grade parents) - On the day of graduation (June 10) we will need parent volunteers to assist with directing traffic/parking, ushering, set up and clean up.
- Please come 10 mins before your shift so that you can get instructions
- There will be 300 chairs to arrange & furniture to move
- Half Day - Dismissal is 12:09-1pm - student will exit from the rear courtyard -
- Please avoid our campus traffic lane(s) if you plan to stay
- Parking for the Ceremony should be next door in the Church Parking lots -
- The ceremony will be held at Denali Middle School Campus - Grandroom @ 1-3pm
- RSVP not required, Open but limited seating available, Masks are encouraged inside & Everyone is welcome!
Please sign up below and let me (Hilary Reimers - firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you have any questions.
If you would like to send this link to someone outside of of our school CLICK HERE
We appreciate your support!
The Graduation Committee
Volunteer - June 10 - Set up Signed Up: 4 / 10
Fri, Jun 10 11:30am-1:00pm
Help set up chairs on Campus in the grand room
Volunteer - June 10 - Parking/Ushering Signed Up: 1 / 5
Fri, Jun 10 12:30pm-1:30pm
Help direct traffic and direct people to the ceremony location on Middle School Campus at Sunnyvale International Church lot & FMLC Church lots.
Volunteer - June 10 - set up and help serve cake, drinks Signed Up: 6 / 10
Fri, Jun 10 1:30pm-2:30pm
Help set up reception area, cut and help serve cake and drinks at Rear Courtyard 1:30pm - 2:30pm on Friday, June 10.
Volunteer - June 10 - Clean Up Signed Up: 6 / 10
Fri, Jun 10 2:30pm-3:30pm
Help clean up after the ceremony - folding up chairs, cleaning up reception area, etc. on campus from 2:30pm - 3:30pm on Friday, June 10.
Volunteer - June 10 - Photographer Signed Up: 0 / 2
Fri, Jun 10 12:45pm-3:00pm
Take still photos of each graduate after they have walked across the "stage" and received their certificate 12:45pm - 2:30pm on Friday, June 10. *After graduation, upload photos to a photo sharing site for parents to access. **If anyone is interested in video taping the ceremony, please sign up and indicate you are interested in video.