Fri, Apr 1 4:30pm-6:30pm
824 San Aleso Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Anyone also curious about Summit Denali High School?
Let's support them with High School Student Council's 1st Carnival!!!
Here are the details of the carnival:
- It will take place on April 1st, from 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Money: Bring cash to buy tickets and food. We won't be able to accept other forms of payment.
- To play at any booth, with the exception of the student council booths, you will need to buy a tickets at the ticket booth. (Some games could be multiple tickets.)
Tickets will be priced at $0.50 per ticket.
- Due to the nature of the event, the parking lot will have the gates closed at 4:00 pm.
- PARKING: We are directing family and friends to park in the lot across the street or at Motel 6. Prism Ink (across the street) and Motel 6 have been extremely kind in letting us use their lots for this event. Please do not park in the Vagabond Hotel/ Denny's lot.
*Street parking down on San Aleso is tight but there are usually more spots in the neighborhood. Here is a Neighborhood Map to help.
- This is an OPEN Denali event, bring your family and friends!