Sun, Dec 6 3:35pm
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Here is an update of our recent PAWS meeting. Thank you to everyone who was able to attend.
1) Teacher Appreciation - A heartfelt email of thanks to a teacher from a parent or student means the world to our educators. They care deeply for the students and they are working incredibly hard this year. If families want to send gift cards to teachers, they can do that individually or organize via mentor groups. Email deliver ONLY, no drop offs at school. Teacher emails are on the public website https://summitps.org/our-schools/summit-denali-sunnyvale/contact-summit-denali/
2) Open House - Denali Middle School wlll hold an online special in depth Open House for prospective parents on December 12th 1-4pm. Current Denali parent volunteers are needed from 2-2:30 for the Question & Answer session. Contact executive director William Kim email@example.com if you can help out. Tell other families about Denali and the Open House.
3) Recruitment - Write a Google, Great Schools and Niche review. We need lots more reviews!!!
4) Clubs - Expect a clubs reset in January. Some clubs will continue, some may change and all will get re-promoted to students.
5) Anti-Racist Parenting Talk - This event is free and open to the public. Invite your friends!
Thursday, December 8th 6:00pm