Breaking News just in from Summit Denali Middle School - Student Council!
Please see slides in attachment for more details.
>>Student representatives will report the plan for SPIRITWEEK to each Mentor class.<<
Mon 10/25 - "Lazy Day" - Roll out of bed & come to school
Tues 10/26 - "Twin Day" - Pick a friend & match with them
Wed 10/27- "Trunk or Treat!" - Wear your costume* & join some house competitions
Thur 10/28 - "Anything but a backpack day" - Use anything but a backpack for school
Fri. 10/29 - "Orange/Black or Costume day" - You can wear your costume again, Wear only black, orange or both!
*Costumes must in good taste, no weapons & can not cover your whole face. Yes, you still have to wear a face mask that covers you nose & mouth for Covid safety :-)
Additional Heads up to Parents this week, we get a few supply request from our students:
Door Decoration Competition
- Each mentor group decorates their door facing
outwards (you can also do inwards if you’d like!)
- For mentor groups that don’t have doors, decorate the
outside of one whiteboard
- Door decorations will be judged on...
- Mentor group spirit (how well is YOUR mentor group
reflected in the door decoration?!)
- Winning mentor group gets points towards the
- Example →
- Coordinate with your mentor group to see what
materials to bring in!