To celebrate the spooky / candy season, we will be hosting a Trunk-or-Treat celebration here on campus on Monday, 10/31 from 1:40-2:40pm.
In order to make this happen, we need parent volunteers who are willing to come to campus, decorate the trunks of their cars, and bring candy / joy to our kiddos!
Here is what we are working with so far:
- We have 10 Trunks!
- Need MORE HELPING HANDS please click here to supervise games/crafts, Set-up OR Clean-up
- We need MORE Treats to distribute. Non-edibles are welcome! (First time we are having a Diwali Trunk & we have a small craft to do as a treat. )
- NO NUTS preferred this year. We have quite a few students with food allergies & food sensitivities.
- DONATIONS: Supplies & Extra Decorations can be dropped off to the front office TOMORROW/Friday before 3pm.
Lastly, I noticed that Micheals was having a Halloween Sale. It's a great time to pick-up the sales since the Winter Holiday decorations are filling up the aisles.
If you’ve never participated in a trunk-or-treat, fear not! It’s like trick or treating, but instead of having students knocking doors, they’ll be walking around our parking lot and visiting the trunks of our families’ cars for games, candy, and fun!
- Decorations do NOT need to be this in depth, but they can be!
- If you are interested in volunteering, please click here to input your information.
- Mimi will reach out with next steps if you volunteer.
- Thank you all so much in advance!