As part of our parent education program for Summit Denali, we are offering an insider conversation for 8th-grade parents who are making thoughtful decisions about whether to continue on with Summit for high school. We will be discussing topics such as our rigorous high school academic program, the college preparation and application support provided by our high school mentors, the extracurricular (clubs and sports) program, and any other topics related to Denali High School that are on your mind. Please join us at either of these times:
- When: Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 5:00pm – 5:50pm
- Where: The high school campus (195 Leota Ave).
- This precedes the College Planning Night and please include your 8th grader at this session.
- When: Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 8:30am – 9:40am
- Where: The high school campus.
- This will be the conversation topic at the existing Director’s Coffee meeting.
Please note: All enrolled Denali 8th graders are automatically guaranteed a spot as Denali 9th graders. You do not need to re-apply to maintain your place as a Denali student!