We want to communicate some important parking info for this Saturday's carnival:
- Parking is limited to nearby legal street parking, such as on Morse or Borregas avenues.
- We cannot park in either of the neighboring church parking lots, nor can we park next to the green belt.
- In addition, Denali's parking lot is the site for the carnival, so we will only have a small drop-off zone near the exit, but no permanent parking.
- Please consider parking nearby and biking/scootering in, or taking public transportation.
Parking challenges aside, the Denali Carnival is expected to be a lot of fun that you won't want to miss!
- For example, this is the only time of year that you get to take your best shot at sending Mr. Bock, Ms. Bilisoly and other teachers into the freezing waters of the dunk tank!
- Once the teachers have their turn, many students usually take a turn getting dunked (bring extra clothing!)
- We have multiple sources of inflatable fun, such as in the jousting arena!
- Most mentor groups are sponsoring fun and unique activities too, such as:
- toasting (either actual toast or with sparkling drinks)!
- face painting!
- boba tea!
- shaved ice!
- gladiator challenges!
- live goldfish?
- beanbag toss!
- balloon darts!
- and much much more...
- The 3d printing club will have grizzly head fidget spinners for sale!
- And of course we'll have lots of yummy (and probably no-so-healthy) food!
Tickets will be for sale at the carnival for $0.50each. If you buy a block of 25, you get 5 tickets for free!
Hope to see many Grizzlies at the Carnival!