Wed, Dec 5
1 day before
We will be having our winter round of MAP testing December 4, 5, and 10. Please ensure that your student is present at school and arrives on time! Here is the test schedule:
- Reading/ ELA: Tuesday, December 4 (High School) and Wednesday, December 5 (Middle School)
- Math: Monday, December 10 (High School and Middle School)
How to help your student do their best
- Talk to your student about the importance of giving their full effort. “Fight for every question!” Each individual question can make a big difference in a student's score!
- Believe. Every student at Summit Denali has worked incredibly hard and grown in their skills. Every student is capable of scoring well on their MAP tests. More than anything, it's about believing in your ability to be successful.
- Food for thinking! Students need to have a good breakfast to do their best.
- Sleep. Students must receive adequate sleep so that they can be rested and alert for the test.
- Be on time to school!
- Learn more about MAP testing with this resource!