Thu, Sep 7 - Fri, Sep 8
1 day before
More information about the camping trip: https://summitdenaliparents.wordpress.com/camping-trip/.
A couple of announcements:
- Make sure you turn in your child's permission slip to give your permission for your child to attend.
- We have enough volunteer drivers.
- If you aren’t sure if you signed up, please check this web page.
- If you volunteered to drive, then please make sure you turn your driver form(s). Last school year's forms won't work. We need to turn in new forms each school year (https://app.chalkschools.com/link_campaigns/tam-driver-application-form-electronic-form?token=6cd8df1d-3966-4355-bb15-428495edd6fb)
- Medication should be provided to the Summit Denali office before the camping trip in the original prescription containers in a ziplock bag labeled with your child's name along with the camping-medication-authorization-17-18 form. Medication cannot be stored in students' bags during the trip except for inhalers and for items such as epipens which are life-threatening if not kept close to student.
- Note that the students usually return around noon/1pm on Friday and can go home as soon as they return. However, they can stay at school if needed until the traditional end of the school day (3:10pm - Linda Vista/3:25pm Weddell).