Wed, Aug 22 3:45pm-4:45pm
Summit Denali - Weddell Campus
1 day before
Our Middle School Cross Country season will begin Friday 8/24 for those interested in returning or joining the team! We are looking forward to an exciting season of running and taking on local meets in our second season, which will run through October 15th.
- There will be an informational meeting on Wednesday 8/22 at 3:45 to go over the seasons schedule, practices, logistics and to answer all of your questions. Cross Country is open to everyone and all skill levels! Please spread the word (forward this email!) and encourage your friends to come to the meeting and give cross country running a try!
- Every athlete needs to complete the athlete forms which includes an examination from a physician. Forms must be completed prior to attending practice. You can get copies HERE or from the Summit Denali front desk.
- Practice will be held on MON/WED/FRI immediately after school until 5pm at Baylands Park in Sunnyvale.
- Practice is important and mandatory. However, if you have a conflict and cannot make all practices, please contact me to discuss your particular situation.
- We will need parents to coordinate carpools from Denali to Baylands.
- I am working on getting our athletes a discount code for running shoes so if you are in need, stay tuned and I will have more information at the meeting next week.
I am looking for 1-2 parents to volunteer to help schedule meets and arrange transportation and help with marketing and outreach and end of season celebrations. Please let me know if you can help out.
Email or text me anytime with questions.