We have received an updated start time from the county board based on their finalized agenda.
The meeting starts at 5:45pm (at 1290 Ridder Park Dr. in San Jose, CA). The Denali portion of the meeting may last about 90 minutes. We will all be leaving after the Denali portion of the agenda.
We want to fill the room with Denali supporters (at least 100 people!) to show how much community support our school has, so bring the whole family and wear your Denali SWAG!
Denali is currently working with the Santa Clara County Office of Education to secure Denali’s 5 year charter renewal. In order to secure our renewal, we need your help! Please attend the SCCOE Public Hearing on Wed, November 15 @ 5:45pm at 1290 Ridder Park Dr. in San Jose, CA.
- We want to fill the room with Denali supporters (at least 100 people!) to show how much community support our school has, so bring the whole family and wear your Denali SWAG! These meetings will last about an hour.
- CLICK HERE TO RSVP so that we know how many to expect. (Didn’t RSVP? That’s OK. Still show up!)
- If you’d like to speak in support of Denali at these meetings, please email Mr. Bock (email@example.com). We need ~10 speakers to share 1 or 2 minute speeches about what Denali has meant to them and their family
Can't attend this meeting? Here are other ways to help:
- Write a letter of support for Summit Denali ( by November 14)! Only a few of us can speak at the hearing, but we can all write letters to show our support. Letters accepted in any language. Please use this template to draft your letter. Signed letters should be turned into the front desk at either Weddell or Linda Vista on or before the morning of November 14th. We will deliver the letters to the county on November 14th.
- Attend the December 13th SCCOE Board Vote at 4:45pm at 1290 Ridder Park Dr. in San Jose, CA.
You can read more about the charter renewal process here.
If you have any questions about the renewal process, do not hesitate to reach out to Kevin and Anica. Thank you so much for your support!