Sat, Aug 4 10:00am-3:00pm
Summit Denali - Weddell Campus
1 day before
Please join us on Saturday, August 4 from 10am -3pm for our Annual Denali Summer BBQ and Mandatory Registration Day.
- We are requiring all of our families to come to Denali to turn in and complete their 2018-19 paperwork, such as District of Residence forms, proof of vaccinations, free/ reduced lunch forms, etc.
- This is also a great opportunity for you to spend time with other Denali families — new and returning — before the school year begins!
- Paperwork must be completed before students can start school.
- All of this paperwork is imperative for both the safety of our students and the funding of our school. We spend hours each year tracking down missing paperwork, and those are hours that we would rather use to support students’ academic success.
- Students may not start class next fall until the paperwork has been completed.
- Final paperwork must be completed in person!
- Can’t make it?
- If you are unable to join us on Saturday, August 4th, please stop by the office the week before. If you are out of the area for that entire week, please keep your eyes open for summer registration information, coming in the summer registration email.