From Mr. Bock and Ms. Bilisoly...
We are incredibly grateful for every member of our Denali community who has volunteered for our school and for our students this year. You have taken time out of your busy work weeks to drive our students on study trips and have given up your Saturday mornings to help make our school more beautiful. You have spent the night with us in the woods, helped us to find gyms and fields for our sports teams, and run student afterschool clubs and activities. No matter how big or small, we are thankful for all of your help this year!
As a small token of our thanks, we want to volunteer for YOU! We are adding a new event to the Denali calendar and are inviting all of our volunteers to an Appreciation Breakfast on Sunday, June 3 from 9-11am. Please join us for pancakes and coffee to say THANK YOU! Some of the many examples of volunteer work at Denali include:
- Camping trips (drivers, cooks, medical support, overnight help, planners & organizers, etc.)
- Study trips (drivers, chaperones, planners & organizers, etc.)
- Denali Parent Organization
- Mentor Group Liaisons
- Afterschool clubs & activities
- Facilities work days
- School dance chaperones
- SBAC snacks and materials
- Spring Carnival (planners & organizers, mentor group booths, etc.)
- Teacher appreciation week
- Parent Education series
- Sports (coaches, drivers, team parents, etc.)
- Denali Theatre volunteers
- And so much more!
We hope to see you there! Kids are welcome. RSVP is encouraged, but not required.