KidsFirst at Sunset View
A Message from Principal Jennifer O'Connor!
This Week's Top 3 Asked Questions
With the start of the new school year, we're seeking Corporate Sponsors to allow local businesses to support KidsFirst funded programs while gaining exposure in our local Point Loma community throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Please find details regarding the sponsorship levels HERE and make a donation HERE. The donation link is a public link and can be shared with businesses outside of Konstella. Please note that we've updated the sponsorship levels this year and are including all sponsors donating at least $350 on our Jog-A-Thon t-shirts which will be distributed to approximately 450 students and teachers. For any questions regarding Corporate Sponsorships, please contact Jill Bruckart.
- Sunset View School Calendar & Bell Schedule *Note that events are subject to change/cancellation based on safety measures in place at the time
- School Lunch Menu
- COVID-19 Testing Acknowledgement Form *Note this is to be completed for every student by September 10th.
- COVID-19 Testing Schedule *Note Sunset View is scheduled for Friday mornings
In order to register, please CLICK HERE.
- To Merge: To merge with additional parents on Konstella, confirm the spelling of the child's first and last name match exactly, even capital letters, and Konstella will auto populate an option to merge. NOTE: Merging does not allow the merged members to see anything you do through Konstella, it is a way for teachers and staff to see the child's family and know that everyone will be receiving any announcements provided.
- To add a child: Go to your settings then go to "your children"
- To edit/add a classroom: Go to your settings then go to "your children", click on your child's name then click classroom.
- Notifications: To manage how you are notified about events, click on settings and notifications and specify how often you would like to hear from us.
- Calendar: You can also SYNC our SVE calendar. Open your app, click on calendar and then in the top right click SYNC. It is suggested that you click on "SYNC ALL" this will allow the system to add your personal sign ups to your calendar as well, ie. teacher conferences, volunteer times, etc.
Before & After School Care
Before and after school care is available (at a charge) through SAY San Diego. Morning coverage is available from 7am to 9am. Afternoon coverage is available from 3:35pm to 6pm (12:45pm to 6pm Thursday). Information on registering can be found HERE. If you have questions regarding the program, you can send an email to email@example.com.
KidsFirst Monthly Board Meeting:
KidsFirst board meetings are held monthly on the second Monday of the month. All are welcome. At this time we are still conducting our board meetings via zoom. Please join us for the next KF board meeting, Monday September 13th @ 7:30pm. Follow this LINK to attend.
KidsFirst Contact Information
Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media!