Another Monday, another weekly email!
Please note that we have added FOUR additional General Financial Training sessions to the calendar for this week. ALL UNIT EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS MUST BE FINANCIALLY TRAINED. Unit officers may not handle funds in any way without training. Any unit member who handles money at fundraisers or events must take the Cash Handling Financial Training.
- TOMORROW Tues. Aug. 15 - Paperwork Due! [Online Unit President's Report, Annual Report, End-of-Year Adopted Audit (2 copies), Membership Dues, Membership Rosters (2 numbered copies), Agenda & Minutes for July Unit Executive Board Meeting (if one was held)] Please note: All payments must be remitted directly to TVC PTA, they may not be mailed!
TOMORROW Tues. Aug. 15 - TVC PTA Office Hours (10 a.m.-12 p.m. & 5-7 p.m.)
- NEW! TOMORROW Tues. Aug. 15 - General Financial Training (11 a.m. OR 6 p.m. in the TVC PTA Office)
Wed. Aug. 16 - First Day of School!
Thurs. Aug. 17 - TVC PTA Office Hours (10 a.m.-12 p.m. & 5-7 p.m.)
- NEW! Thurs. Aug. 17 - General Financial Training (11 a.m. OR 6 p.m. in the TVC PTA Office)
Tues. Aug. 22 - TVC PTA General Association Meeting, 7 p.m. [Monthly Paperwork may be remitted in person at this meeting.] Refreshments will be served and prizes awarded!
- NEW! Thurs. Aug. 24 - Cash Handling Training Seminar, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., Margarita Middle School. This is open to ANY MEMBER who needs this training-- this is any member who is ever around PTA money!
- NEW! Our first TVC Audit Parties are on the horizon! They will be held at the end of August. Registration links will be sent to Unit Presidents, Treasurers and Auditors later this week. Openings are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Positional training is always available to those who are interested! Please email us to make an appointment - PTA is much easier when you have the information you need or at least know where to find it!
- Please join the TVC PTA Officers group on Facebook if you haven't already. It's just another way to stay informed with TVC happenings, as well as reach out to other PTA units and members for ideas or help.
- As a reminder, we have an online system where Unit Presidents and Treasurers may request general financial training or cash handling training seminars for their unit. Units must use this form: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSfp7cxHH2dr2yG9IizrUVLM 4QIvqVTfx5VPpWG0_J6M6fI9sA/ viewform?usp=sf_link (click here.) to make the request. Only unit presidents or treasurers may make the request.
Have a wonderful week, everyone! Let's start the year off right!