Thank you for your support and participation in this year's Reflection program and gala. We are so proud to have so many talented students in our district!
- Thurs. Nov. 16 - Paperwork and Remittances Due! (These may also be remitted at the General Association Meeting on Nov. 28th.)
- Thurs. Nov. 16 - Office Hours, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. & 5-7 p.m.
- Thurs. Nov. 16 - Nominating Committee Training (see below)
- Tues. Nov. 28 - TVC PTA General Association Meeting, 6:45 p.m., TVUSD Conference Rooms A-C. Points for attendance!
- Thurs. Nov. 30 - Founders Day Training (see below)
- Nominating Committee: November 16 at 10:00 and 5:00 p.m. Units get points for attending trainings, so make sure you have someone in attendance! (Plus, it has the information you need to conduct elections legally!)
- Founders Day: November 30th, one at 10:00 a.m. and one at 5:00 p.m.
(Come find out what Founders Day is, how to select an honoree, and how Council celebrates our units and our honorees each year.)
- Still need some financial training? Use our online system to request general financial training or cash handling training seminars for your unit. Units must use this form: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSfp7cxHH2dr2yG9IizrUVLM 4QIvqVTfx5VPpWG0_J6M6fI9sA/ viewform?usp=sf_link to make the request. Only unit presidents or treasurers may make the request.
- PLEASE! PLEASE take a minute to fill out our vendor survey for vendors that you have worked with (both good and bad!). We are trying to create a database of trustworthy vendors in our region that we can all benefit from. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/ 2jCnTJ0cQh7wF7J93
Thought for the Week:
"I am happy because I'm grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy." --Will Arnett